Why anyone would want to read my sorry excuse for a blog is beyond me....But sweet Patricia from Primary Practice likes me enough to tag me for a little game. I'm sorry I'm so late to play along. I'm actually gonna skip #4 & 5 in the rules because I'm pretty sure everyone I know has already played.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in her post, and then
create 12 new questions for the ones you tag.
4. Tag 12 people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know that they have been tagged.
12 fun facts about myself....
1. My first four years of teaching I changed grade levels every year.
2. I went to speech from k-5th grade. I remember teachers would find my brother to interpret for me.
3. I was pulled for title classes in Elementary school.
4. I love all things crafty.
5. I use my cricut all the time. I love cutting some vinyl.
6. As newly-weds my husband and I rented my childhood home.
7. Now we've bought a house that I'm slowly decorating.
8. Lots of vinyl in my house. :)
9. I love working in my church. I pray for servant's heart.
10. My husband and I led the kid's choir at church.
11. My husband recently became treasurer for our church. I love it because it allows us to be more involved.
12. My junior and senior year of college, I was in a cohort learning group. We stayed in one classroom all day with the same teacher for a semester and the same classmates. I loved it. I'm still great friends with many of my classmates.
Here are your questions:
1. Who inspired you to blog?
I'm not really sure. I read sooo many blogs. I've had a personal blog for several years now.
2. Do any of your colleagues follow your blog?
I know several read my blog. I'm not sure if anyone, except for Carly, follows it officially.
3. How did you choose your blog name?
My personal blog is Keeping Up with the Joneses. So it seemed fitting...and with my track level of changing grades I didn't want any title that contained second grade.
4. What new skill do you want to learn?
5. What is your favorite resource for graphics?
Scrapping Doodles, DJ Inkers
6. What is your best blogging tip?
Blog more regularly than me.
7. If you weren't a teacher, which profession would you choose?
When I'm stressed at school I always tell my kids that I should have been a doctor. Truthfully, I'm not doctor material. Maybe I'd be a secretary or receptionist.
8. What is the best advice that you have ever been given?
9. What is your favorite comfort food?
10. What is your favorite way to relax?
Laying in bed with my laptop.
11. Real books or Kindle?
12. What's your favorite font?
I have over a thousand fonts on my computer...I'm pretty fond of cheri, digs my heart, all my dj inkers fonts, and a lot of times I like the simplicity of Comic Sans.
Thanks Patricia for inviting me to play along. :)
3 days ago