Thursday, July 28, 2011

Simple Doorway Decor

   I have been busy busy busy preparing my classroom for the next group of friends that will spend ten months there.  I had forgotten how hard this working thing is!  I'm exhausted!  Since my room is not to a point that I want to show pictures,  I thought I'd post a simple project that a team mate and myself worked on today.  We used my cricut and created a little "pop" factor for right outside our doors.  I actually like it better in person than in these pictures.


Simple and easy to make.  


5 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the red and blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the material you used? I would love to do this too!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I have the same brick walls as you. What a nice accent!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to know what material you used that sticks to those cynder block walls! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's vinyl. Sorry I didn't put that in the post.

      Delete