Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big Changes!

Today is the first official day back for teachers in our county.  I don't know how I managed to get up early enough to manage a blog post but it will be a quick one.

Two big changes are happening in my school life this year.  First of all I will be teaching 4th grade.  I'm excited about the change and think I'll love it.  I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed at this point.

The second big thing is we have a new school.   You can see more about it in the video below.

It's hard to believe that summer is over!  :(

4 comments:

  1. I believe I spotted you a couple of times in this video????
    Love you 2X,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in 4th! I taught Kindergarten for 6 years and was moved to 4th grade Science/SS!!! This will be my 4th year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you are FAMOUS!!! Everyone in Roane County is SO gonna know that's you on that video clip!!!! :) Hahaha. Well, I'm glad to see you are at least blogging SOMEWHERE. After all, teaching 4th grade is "big news," right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post.Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete