Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Magic Confetti--Safari Style

     This idea is certainly not my original.  I've seen it so many places that I don't know who to give credit to.  (If you're the original creator give me a shout!)   Magic Confetti is a small bag of confetti attached to a poem.  The poem talks about being nervous the night before the first day of school...if you sprinkle the confetti under your pillow it will help you sleep.  I use small jewelry bags to hold my confetti.  I tie it to the poem using cute ribbon.  I'll give to the kids on transition night...where they come to meet their teacher a week before school starts.  It's super easy to do...especially if you give it to an aide to handle on one of the last days of school (the year before you will use it)  :)

The first link is the poem with a generic boarder (click on the link above the picture):

Magic Confetti 1


The second link is safari style (click on the link above the picture)...For some reason I couldn't get two on a page on the safari style...I just turned my paper, put it back in the printer and printed it again (hope that makes sense)...you can really make two fit! 

Magic Confetti 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment