Monday, July 18, 2011

The time has come....

Hey there,  
     If you are reading this post then you have stumbled across my newest adventure.....Keeping Up with Class, the blog.  I have been blogging on my personal blog since 2008.  I love blogging.  It's a great way to keep up with family and friends, and if someone gets bored with me all they have to do is stop reading.  Along the way I have posted school related things on the family blog. I have been contemplating starting a second blog dedicated to all things teaching.  I've decided it's time!
    I am about to start my seventh year teaching, all at the same school. This will be my fifth go at teaching my greatest love....second grade! 
    I am constantly searching the Internet for new ideas.  I am loving all the new teaching blogs that are blossoming everywhere you turn, (I hope my little one doesn't get lost in the shuffle!)  
    I'm glad you're here and still reading!  Come back soon I'll be transferring some ideas from my old blog and adding tons of new ideas.  I'd be honored if you'd follow me.  And tickled pink if you decide to comment.


Thanks,
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment