Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday Display

     Over the years I've done several different birthday displays.  I started off using pre-made posters, then moved to pre-made bulletin board displays, and then moved the bulletin board displays to a wall.  This year I decided to do something different.  Sticking with my safari theme I created a picture display.  





   I stole this idea from the fabulous Erica Boher. 






    Her birthday display can be found here on her blog.  



    I love this display.  I'm thinking it's a keeper.  
    I cut the letters for "Born to Be Wild" using my cricut and some cut animal print scrapbook paper.  I'm posting my number cards and my month cards I made for the display.   












2 comments:

  1. That is too cute. Love the pictures of the kids holding the date of their birthday. Ah, another new idea for next year!

    Erika
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete