Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick Catch Up--More to Come

    I hate looking at my blog and seeing that it's been almost two weeks since I've last posted.  Good news is that I feel like school life is finally getting into a routine and I have a bunch of stuff to post on here.  I plan on taking my camera to school tomorrow so hopefully I can document some of the stuff going on in our classroom.  I have high hopes to get ahead on some blogging this weekend.


      I realize I have been such a slacker blogger.  I figured no one was checking this lil ole spot anymore.  Imagine my complete unbelief when I realized that Mechele from Barrow's Hodgepodge nominated me as one of her top ten favorite teacher blogs. 


Top 10 TBA


Here's my comment that I left Mechele because it best sums up how I feel:


    
Stephanie said...
As Junie B would say "wowie, wow, wow!" I feel like the fat geeky kid who the cheerleader stops to talk to. :) A cool blogger likes me. For the record I think your blog is pretty awesome also.


It was a huge encouragement to me and a small kick in the pants (or my case skirt :) ) to get busy on the ole blog!   Thanks again, Mechele. 


    So here's to happy skies and some new blog posts heading our way!   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment