Monday, August 22, 2011

Habitat Sort

    My first love is teaching Reading.  However a close runner up is Science and Social Studies.  I love the freedom of teaching fun units for these subjects.  My habitat unit involves research on the school's laptops and then a project creating a habitat.  Unfortunately due to a death in the family I'll be out of town the next few days.  So I need something that is more sub friendly.


    Thus, I created this habitat sort.  There are two animals and 1 vegetation (does a ice berg count as vegetation?) for each habitat.  I used black and white clip art so it will copy well.  My kids will glue it on one of the large sheets of construction paper.  The habitat labels are on the second page. Its very simple but serves the purpose.  I would love for you to leave me a comment if you are able to use it.
(Click on the words not the picture.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment