Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top Ten Ways I Know It's Back to School Time

Day one of "back to school" begins in a few hours for me.  In the meantime I'm joining Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits for a linky party:  Top Ten Ways I know it's Back to School Time.




10.  I've been spending time on the weekend at school...this doesn't happen once the school year starts.


9.  I'm so unbelievable tired.  My sleep patterns are out of whack!  And I can't sleep at night for thinking about all I need to be doing.


8.  Laundry and house work are more piled up than what I like.

7.  I'm covered in a fine blue dust from cutting out classroom decorations from foam insulation.


6.  I'm visiting the material department at Jo Ann's.


5. I have been looking at more blogs than ever and searching for new ideas.


4.  I get excited to be browsing my clip art files again.


3.  My hands are tired from all the cutting.  I asked Michael if I could cut out laminated material during youth choir practice at church...he said no.


2.  I spend lots of time assessing my teaching strategies and procedures.

1.   Lesson plans...yuck!...need I say more.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck tomorrow on day one!!! Thanks for linking up!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain on the cutting! I thought I was going to get blisters from cutting our hundreds of work station cards!

    http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete